Sunday, November 17, 2013

Generations

The generation I am in is called the Millenials and it includes the children born in the 90's and the 2000's. One event that I think could link us as a generation could be the terrorist attacks on the world trade centers on 9/11 because often a generation is defined by a disaster. I can remember sitting in first grade when the news came on the classroom television and all of us watched on horror as the second plane hit the second tower and that event stayed with us for years and years and many of us are now even fighting in the war that was created because of the attacks.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree this is one of the key moments that defined the Millennials. Being attack on our homeland seemed impossible until that day. I believe this changed an entires generations attitudes and beliefs.

    ReplyDelete